Home Health Care for Seniors
When seniors or individuals recovering from an illness or injury need long-term or short-term assistance with their daily living needs, home is the most comfortable and convenient place for them to receive care.
Services We Offer
Partners Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own home. Caregivers can make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring. If skilled care becomes necessary — such as Physical, Occupational or Speech therapy — we can refer you to an appropriate Medicare Certified Home Healthcare Agency in Central Florida.
Caregivers may provide a wide array of services, including, but not limited to:
- Professional Nursing Services — RNs and LPNs
- Assistance with physician appointments
- Personal care, dressing, bathing/grooming
- Assisting with walking
- Shopping and other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Supervising ambulation and fall prevention
- Laundry and bed linens changing
- Light housekeeping
- Respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence
- Providing socialization, friendship and support
- Walks and encouraging stimulating activities
1134-A 1st Street South
Winter Haven, FL 33880
- Phone: (863) 292-9060
- Fax: (800) 962-0884
- Toll-Free: (844) 634-9225
At Your Service
- Partners Home Care serves clients around the clock, 365 days a year. Phones are answered personally 24 hours a day, by our local, trained experts.
Call today for more information
- Serving Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Plant City, Brandon, Tampa and surrounding areas. We also cover all of Polk, Highlands, Hardee and Hillsborough Counties.
Areas We Serve
Partners Home Care is part of Family Private Care, Inc, a Nurse Registry licensed in the State of Florida. We specialize in providing excellent, cost-conscious private care referral services for clients in their homes, in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes. Our goal is for your family to enjoy peace of mind and for your loved one to maintain the highest possible level of independence.
Family Private Care was founded as "Friends of the Family" in 1997 by Gary Uber and Keren Baldwin Wheeler. In 2005, "Friends" became Family Private Care. And while our name had changed, our philosophy of caring has not. Family Private Care continues to focus on providing services to the families of seniors and people with disabilities with one focus in mind: We constantly strive to exceed our client's expectations. We value "excellence in all we do, and integrity in how we do it!" Now in our second decade of service to South Florida families, our commitment to the principles that govern every aspect of our business has not wavered.
For more information, visit FamilyPrivateCareInc.com or call (800) 962-0884.